Monday, December 12, 2011

Cabled Wine Sleeve

Here's another quick knit I finished early last week. There will be a lot of people on my Christmas list getting wine cozies. I love them. And they are speedy projects. Here's a picture of my most recent design:


Like my last design, there is no knit bottom (hence "sleeve") so it won't have a greater tendency to slide on surfaces. The cable pattern is easy to memorize. I was able to work on this one at a doctor's appointment. The pattern can be downloaded (for free) here.

I am so addicted to knitting right now (and always) that I'm a little bummed I won't have time for much knitting tonight. Instead, I'll be at speech (theatre arts are also a huge love of mine, so I'm okay with working with our Readers Theatre and Improv groups tonight).

Christmas is two weeks away. I have to get those needles clicking!

No comments:

Post a Comment